For a change, I decided to go in for a neutral look and kept the focus more on my eyes than my lips. For me, this look is just right for the day, if you are aiming to achieve a more casual, natural look.
To create the look I used the following:
For the Face:
1) Avon’s BB Cream in Natural Beige (Since I didn’t have any breakouts at the time, I didn’t feel the need to use a foundation after applying the BB cream).
2) Color Trend Oil Control Face Powder in Medium (to reduce the shine around the T-zone)
3) FCUK Bronzer (I applied this very lightly as I didn’t want to achieve a bronzed look, but just wanted a bit of shimmer, since I decided I wasn’t going to use a blusher this time).
For the Eyes:
1) Avon’s Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige
2) FCUK Oh So Urban Colour Palette
b) Entire eyelid
c) For blending at the outer corners and into the crease.
3) Avon’s SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry (on the top lid)
4) Prestige Eyeliner in Onyx (on the waterline)
For the lips:
1) Avon’s Ultra Rich Color Lipstick in Twinkle Pink
This, according to me, is a look that is very easy to create and can be done in no time. It took me all of 10 minutes.
What do you think of this look? If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to comment in the box below.