Avon UK recently launched the Holiday Metallic Eyeliners in the ColorTrend range. These eyeliners are liquid based and boast a metallic, shimmery finish. I quite like the animal-themed packaging. Even though the ColorTrend range is more for teenagers, I can definitely say that these eyeliners can be used by make-up fanatics of all ages.
The Holiday Metallic Eyeliners are available in four colors:
– Roaring Blue (a metallic, shimmery shade of blue)
– Lioness (a shade of chocolate brown)
– Jungle Green Queen (a metallic, shimmery shade of olive green)
– Zebra Black (just a regular shade of black)
In the image below, I’ve swatched all four shades for you, so that you get an idea of what they look like on the skin. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the shimmer reflects in the images for some reason, no matter what setting I tried.
– Fine brush which allows for an easy and precise application.
– The formula allows for a smooth application and doesn’t tug at or stretch the skin.
– Quick drying time.
– Reasonably priced at £3.85 RRP
– Lasts for about 4-5 hours after which it starts cracking.
– The shades ‘Lioness’ and ‘Zebra Black’ are not exactly ‘metallic or shimmery’ – a disappointment.
Overall Rating: 3.5/5